Saturday, September 15, 2012

all mixed up


yey for suspended classes!:) Finally, I’ll be able to update my blog. It’s been dead for like 2 weeks or so? For a fact that I’m having my practicum from 

6 am. And still have classed until 830 pm. Plus, I’m baking for my on-line shop J (will be posting about it, soon!) so, as you can see, my sched are 

really tied up! Got no sleep, eye bags all the wayL but horay for today! :) rest day for me.

So, what to blog?? Ah! I’ve made several sweets a couple of months/weeks ago, so I think I should just blog it all up here in the same page.

so, recently I've been so desperate to make chocolate shapes. I was browsing the net and saw many chocolate art! I said to myself that I gotta do this! It's 

a great gift and surprise for everyone. and, it's unique! so tadaaa, my chocolate house. yes, uneven roof! still working on it. was not able to put flowers on the side, ran out of chocolates:( I read an article that there was a 

man who made a chocolate house, and inside it, there's a ring for a girl!:) a unique proposal way. it really touched my heart I was like awwww ang sweet! i'm pretty sure if i do this again, it's way way way way better!:) 

next one, my chocolate pig, sun flowers, x-mas trees, connecting flowers and butterfly. 
planning to sell this. should I? I was thinking of mint, almond, strawberry and orange flavor. 
tell me what you guys think. I need your advice:)
yes, I made 5 different frosting on 1 cupcake:) marshmallow icing, royal icing, butter cream icing, whipped ganache, and french butter cream:) 
I really like pastel colors! it's so appealing and very calm to the eyes:) 
 so here ya go!:) 
bye for now:) got tons of school work to do:((
graduation, come sooner pls? 




The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

-xac

No comments:

Post a Comment