Wednesday, October 31, 2012

break


finally!!!!! hello, long break!!! it's been a while since my last post!I miss blogging! And now, I have time to re-birth my blog again! hihihi!:) uhm, waddup? where should 

i begin? so many things running in my mind right now and I don't know what to share first. 

Oh! I know! My first ever function! Debut party Masquerade theme. The staff who works in my school, approach me and said, I saw your card, and I’m interested in your products. She asked me if I do bulk orders, and I instantly said YES! I do 

bulk orders for parties and any events. She said that her cousin will be turning 18 and she wants to order 100 pcs of assorted cupcakes. I got a really HUGE smile in my 

face! I said thank you so much Ms. Michelle for trusting me! I promise to make that night a special one. So the party happened last October 26, 2012 at Aquasphere 

Malate. Good thing it was holiday so I got the whole morning to prepare. The motif was pink and violet so I decided to change the icing for my hazelnut cupcake and cookie 

dough cupcake to Marshmallow frosting and tint it with pink and violet.
Ms. Michelle asked me to bring 18 candles and I don’t have it. I was like, oh my! I 

have to buy candles, but where? I asked my nanny to go to supermarket but sadly, they don’t sell candles. I was really panicking and said that, I have to have it. She will only 

turn 18 once and I don’t want to ruin it. I want that night to be perfect for the debutant, so my mom and I left immediately after I bake to look for the candles. We went to espana (i forgot the shop) and luckily, they sell candles so hooray!! Everything 

turns great according to my plan! :)
So I arrived at the place around 4 in the afternoon to set up the center piece. The mother 

of the debutant really liked the cupcakes, it was funny because when she’s helping me arranged the cupcakes, her fingers had a bit of icing and she secretly lick the icing, and said *and sarap ah* and I felt really happy and flattered.


Thank you God! Wouldn’t do this without you!!! Thank you also, Ms. Michelle and all her family members for supporting me. Thanks for the flattering texts/comments.
Really happy you loved the cupcakes!!:) till next time! 

photos!:)
just preparing and practicing the piece at home:)
hi sis!:)
this is it:) debut day!:)






 and, this is me!:) hihi

the stage


the debutant blowing the cupcakes:) happy 18th Christine! you're now officially legal!:)


hoping to do more events like this!:) call/text me?;) thank you guys!!
thank you lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment