Saturday, December 8, 2012

oreo cake


Hoooraaay to my long weeeeeekkkkkeeeend!! I don’t have any finals for next week, well (except WednesdayL last push! Then fast forward to my graduation! :) It’s time to update my blog! I 

know, I know, I’ve been MIA these couple of weeks? Months? Stay with me guys? I’m really busy with all these crazy school stuff plus OJT. I always find time to update my blog so now; it’s timeJ 

ohkaaay, so this post is basically about OREO! :)
Everyone’s getting crazy over OREO. Whenever I go, I always see Oreo cupcake, Oreo 

Cheesecake, Oreo Cupcake, Oreo Milk Shake, Oreo Milk tea, GAAAAAHHHHH OREO DOMINATION IT IS! Since i have lots of Oreos at home I thought of making *OREO CAKE*

Yes, my 4 tiered black chocolate Oreo cake with Oreo cream filling and topped with Oreo cookies ;)

*I would put the step-by-step pictures of how I did my Oreo cake, but apparently, my sister brought it to school today, yes She have school on Sunday!;/. I promise to post it when she gets 

home. So wait for it okay? ;) *
So for now, here’s the picture of my cake.


 this cake is Oil base, because I notice that when you use oil in baking cake, it has more moisture and more dense. *It's my own personal opinion* this chocolate cake is very rich and dark, not 

overpowering the bitterness of cocoa in Oreo Cream Filling. also, it balances out the flavors of each elements. 

it's a sink in to your teeth feeling. plus you won't get tired of eating this cake because the flavors are very light and mild.

I was so happy when my family ate this cake, they loved it and thought that I bought it outside. hey, for a home baker, that's an achievement!



No comments:

Post a Comment