Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2nd booth


I had my 2nd booth last Monday, August 6, 2012 at CSB hotel. I arrived at school around 8 to prepare and to set-up. I was so shocked and surprised because across me is a booth named *Cukay’s*they were selling cakes and cupcakes too.  And I was like, no fucking way! Really??  

What about SWEETS FOR YOU? In my mind, I was like, oh God help me please! How can I battle with Cukay’s? Knowing the reality that they have a stall in Mercato? evidently, Cukay’s is so popular! And me, just starting. (I just had my name and logo after 12 years!)

I was about to sob that moment (you may find it O.A. but really, that’s what I felt that time.) but my yaya all the time tells me to believe in myself and to trust in my skills and products.
The event (SRIMEX) started at 9 o’clock in the morning. Guests are approaching towards us. 

What I worried the most is that people kept on comparing my red velvet to Cukay’s . Uh-oh! But in the end, I know my customers are satisfied and demands for more. J
As the event goes on, people kept on coming to my booth, having their free taste some bought 

by box, and some by piece. I appreciated the reaction of their faces. If I can turn back time, I SWEAR!! I WANT TO CAPTURE/VIDEO THEIR FACES!  (I am so flattered because every customers and my professors who tasted my cupcakes said that oh my god, grabe ang 

sarap. Panalo to! Bibili ako. Shet heaven) I want to play it over and over again! Just to remind me how thankful I am to my family and God for their undying support and for believing in me. All of my sleepless nights, baking for 8 hours straight, skipped meals were all worth it!!

I am so proud to say that I sold 360 pieces cupcakes! In just 5 hours!  And 3/4 of my Japanese cake! :) People asked for more, and I said, sorry sold out already and their reaction was awwww sayang namanL

I was so afraid to make 500 pcs of cupcakes because what if, if I haven’t sold them all? Who’s going to eat it? Now I knowJ there’s always a next timeJ
Words can’t describe how happy I am. Still got a lot a very looooooooooonggggggggg way to 

go!! Patience, xac! 

so girly right?;))

me so arte!














free taste.

my white vanilla cupcake , red velvet, and choco fudge

to know more about it, visit here ;)

















my Japanese cake:)

it's a light and fluffy cake, should be re-heat before serving!:) 

it's has a surprise cookie inside!:)

plus, a slightly touch of cinnamon after taste, just to blend all the flavors out.

a creamy and rich flavored cake that everyone will surely love. 

crispy skin, but moist, soft and tender inside. 

can be poured with syrup/honey:)






hally. 
















owner of SWEETS FOR YOU.

finally, after 12 years! i finally came up with a name!

call me for more info!

 09279454241/09228182921
















call them! great foods!:) they cater to all events!

807-67-61/8071860



















thanks, sister melody! for staying by my side and for accompanying me! love you the most, gorgeous! 
<3<3<3















never let opportunities pass! grab them as long as you can. 



-xac

No comments:

Post a Comment