Saturday, August 4, 2012

bazaar + white oreo cookies.

After 9 days! i'd be able to update my blog again. I really got a tight schedule. I have classes 


till 8pm, and gaaahd! it's killing me! Finals are coming real soon, and I've got tons of projects to work for. 


But, of course, I always, and will always find time for my passion, baking! :)

Moving on... I know all of us love Oreo. Who doesn’t? Right? I can remember during my childhood years, 

where I usually does their signature moves the *twist, lick and dunk* I so love doing that thing! And even up 

to now, I just love eating Oreo! But, I removed the white thingy part. I don’t know, I just love better that 

way. *weird huh?*

Browsing my recipe book, and at the same time thinking what kinds of cookie I should make.  I’ve already 

made chocolate cookies, Cookie crispies, and oatmeal cookies, and ice box cookies. I want to make 

something that people will go crazy with. A cookie that people will can’t get off of their minds. I was thinking 

to make Oreo cookies. Ha, too simple! It’s just a basic cookie with Oreo. Where’s a surprise there?

Still thinking.... and poof! Why not infused the Oreo cookies with white chocolates? ha, smiling??!:)) Yeah, 

so I thought that might work and it did! :) The richness of the chocolate really goes well with oreo cream :)

So, I said to myself that I will sell these cookies (I named it white Oreo cookies) together with my cupcakes! (White vanilla with frosting, fudge cupcake with frosting and red velvet with cream cheese frosting) at the fast and fashion event.  

I was so nervous, and at the same time, happy and blessed because FINALLY!! After doing homemade 

sweets for 12 years, I’ll be having my 1st booth ever! plus the name and logo! (thanks to SHARMAINE CHUA CO FOR THE LOGO) *cheers* I was praying so hard to please make my 

1st booth a successful one, and hoped that people will love my sweets!

It was the fast and fashion event last Wednesday, and I came 2 hours earlier to prepare, when suddenly I 

heard people chit chatting that classes were suspended, and so the event won’t push through anymore. I was 

so saaaaad</3 all my efforts were gone! Who’s gonna eat 360 cupcaaakes??!? Like WTF?

I was cleaning my booth that time, when a girl approached me and said (ate, nagbebenta ka? Wow naman ) i 

said (yes miss. My free taste po) then she smiled and said, (ang sarap naman ate! Pabili ako) i was sooo 

happy and I wanted to scream so loud! then people started to came by to my booth, and started buying! 

Can’t stop smiling, I am so KILIG!:)))) my heart really melted when they said how delicious my cupcakes 

and cookies were! Imagine, it was already suspended, and instead of going home, they stopped by at 

my booth!! An achievement for me!:) Could have sold more sweets if the classes were not suspended. But, 

regardless of what happened, I’m still happy and blessed! I shared to the people what I can do. I thank them 

for trusting me, and believing in me. I love baking more each day!

God is so GOOD to me. I can’t thank him enough! I know one day, I can repay him!

*thanks to my boyfie for his undying support and help! And for believing in me! 

my white Oreo cookies. (sorry for the presentation) ;)

inside: white chocolates and Oreo cookies.

it was crunchy + moist texture.
crunchy when you bite it,
moist when you chew it.










my white vanilla cupcake with frosting.

look at my colored line frosting:)

i'm so happy i made it! 

the vanilla is so flavorful, it also has a milky chocolatey taste. a very moist cupcake that will stick to your teeth :))) it's very (mapino) i don't know that term in English! 







my fudge cupcake with chocolate cream:)

thanks to my boyfie (pipped beautifully!)

afraid of eating chocolate cupcake that are too sweets? 

then try this one! you can't taste any sweetness, but purely 

dark chocolate! it really gives an intense flavor and you'll 

want it for more! the chocolate cream helps to gives a creamy

texture, so you won't feel any (umay) :) 




red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting

this thing is the bomb! since, it's very popular, people wanted to 

try different versions of it, and I am so flattered coz a lot of people

really compliments my red velvet! it was the first thing to went

almost sold. though, the ingredients are expensive, specially the 

cream cheese,. it really affects your products in every ingredients 

that you use. what's so different about this is I add my secret 

ingredient which makes it more chocolatey and more tangy in 

flavor that other recipe does not require. and, it was success!:)

here's my name and logo:)

SWEETS FOR YOU :)

after the long wait!:) woohooo:)












my messy booth (was not able to set 

up properly due to the suspencion of 

classes:((( ) with Shen, She and Vince

:) happy customers!:)







photo booth with baby at the event!:)














thanks, baby for supporting me all the way! i love you muchy! :)













*you'll get what you want, in God's time! don't lose faith and hope.


-xac

No comments:

Post a Comment