Tuesday, August 21, 2012

bricks part 2

you are so great, XAC!! these are the words that running in my mind right now! ;) good thing I never get tired of trying new things out! I want people to remember that when they see my 

creations, they'll say 

*ah! it made by xac! or *that thing are from sweets for you. just like that. 

i did this cake for about 8 hours. straight. yes. 8 hours of standing. yea, it was very tiring, but when you get to see the finished product, poof! stress relieved! i'm just so freakin' happy right now!

thank you thank you, GOD! for this talent! :)

this cake is for my cousin's 17th birthday! I hope you liked the cake :) we love you Denzel!:)

for more info, visit this <3

D for Denzel 

















boom! oh yeah!! realized now why i call this a BRICKS cake? it's really making me smile every time I look at this photo. thanks to my cousin, Myles for this photo!:) 

mini version for my family!:)









whew! all worth it! can't wait to sell this cake!!! I promise you guys, you'll like it! I mean, LOVE it!!



If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra



-xac

No comments:

Post a Comment