Saturday, August 18, 2012

mocha + caramel

Does everyone know Hizon’s Cake and Pastries shop in Malate?  And their oh-so famous mocha cake
with caramel filling? I know, right? I was so crazy about this cake! Gosh! I could eat a thousand slice of

it! So, tomorrow I’m going to make a version of this cake, but instead of cake, I will make cupcakes. For a
fact that it won’t take a long time to bake and easier to eat.

My version: mocha cupcake with filled caramel and coffee butter cream icing.
Yeah right, I hope it tastes like Hizon’s ;) if so, then HORAY for another achievement! :)

I’ve tried this recipe before when I made this :)

So, what can you say about this, huh?
Okay, my plan: will make my home made 



candy! ;) will post the picture if it’ll be a successful one. 



so, here's for now!:) good luck tomorrow, xac!:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment